KnowledgeTrans offers immediate on-demand access to interpreters over the telephone in over 100 languages, 24/7/365.
Calls in any language across different time zones pose no problem. We have been handling these types of calls for over five years from large and small customers, from government agencies and private companies, from medical facilities and insurance carriers, from 911 operators and emergency room staff.
Many professional translation services offer the services of language interpreters. Some companies prefer to make use of interpreters even when there is a common language connection between the people involved. So, what are the advantages of hiring language interpreters?
- The first and the most important benefit to be derived from hiring interpreters is accuracy. Professional interpreters can deliver the precise translation of what is being communicated. In this way, they can ensure clear and precise communication.
- Interpreters can also block out the possibilities of misunderstandings that may arise from miscommunication. Since interpreters are aware of the cultural barriers that divide people, they can ensure that relationships are smooth and fruitful. Thus, they perform the important function of bridging cross-cultural differences.
- In some cases, even when there is a common language connection, businesses like to hire interpreters so that they have the tactical advantage of formulating their response while the interpreter is doing their job.
- Some professional interpreters can even help out with presentations and negotiations to be carried out in the foreign language.
Seeing that the service of a language interpreter is so important to the growth and success of a company, it is important to know about choosing the right services for your company.
Before hiring the service provider, make sure that you check out their credentials. Use a company that has an established presence in the niche. That way, you can expect to receive high quality service failing which the company will be putting its own reputation at stake.
Find out the range of services provided by the foreign language interpreter. Some interpreters provide only speech interpretation services, while others may help out with presentations and negotiations. Make sure that you discuss the full scope of their duties before you hire someone.
- In case you make use of technical jargon, ensure that the language interpreter you hire is well-versed with the jargon and can provide the necessary interpretation seamlessly and flawlessly.
- Choose an interpreter who places the interest of your company well ahead of anything else. You need someone who speaks clearly and slowly.
Most companies that offer foreign language translation and interpretation services have specially trained staff for the job. It is not enough that the service providers are native speakers of that language. They must also have the training to handle different aspects of the interaction. They must also be proficient in providing quality services without asserting their own personalities into the interaction. Most of all, dedicated staff will always better themselves. Thus, they can be relied upon to provide high quality services every time.
By choosing the right language interpreters, you can derive the benefits of being a truly multilingual company, even though you cannot speak more than one language even if your life depended on it!
All KnowledgeTrans translators are bound by a commercial confidentiality and corporate nondisclosure agreement. KnowledgeTrans takes confidentiality and security issues very seriously. All translations remain confidential.
We can share our client reference to establish our quality and delivery capabilities. Please write to us at email@example.com or call us at: +91(011)45695658 to kick start the project.
Contact us to outsource interpretation services.